Monday 6 September 2010

Wales 2010

Just recently returned from a great and remarkably sunny trip in South West Wales! Come back and realized I took so many photos! Especially of the sunset on Broad Haven beach, as my best friend remarked it was like 'photographic gold'!! So these are some of my favourite shots from Wales.... let me know what you think?

Tenby

Sunset at Broad Haven (first of many!)

Broad Haven Sunset


Coast Line near Milford Haven

Loved this Sea Gull - Captain of the Ship!

One of the many Coastal Paths in South West Wales which goes on for miles (believe me!)

Managed to get in close to this bee enjoying the nectar!!

Very dramatic skyline in Tenby

Not quite sure what is what that I loved about this door, but was really drawn to it.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.